Steak Fingers With Mustard Cream Sauce
- Ready In:
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs. In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, flour and 3 teaspoons cajun seasoning.
- Cut steak in half lengthwise; cut halves diagonally across the grain into 1/2 inch thick strips.
- Dip steak strips into egg mixture; dredge in cracker mixture. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, stir together mustard, sour cream and remaining 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- In a large skillet, pour oil to a depth of 4 inches; heat to 375°F Fry steak strips in batches, 5-7 minutes or until golden. Serve with mustard cream sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!