Spring Pea Ravioli
photo by Alyssia Mind Over
- Ready In:
- 32 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 12 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- parmesan cheese, shaved
- Combine filling ingredients in a food processor, seasoning to taste.
- Fill each wonton wrapper with 1 heaping teaspoon of filling.
- Brush the edge of the wonton wrapper with water, fold over the wonton to meet corners, and seal the edges shut, pressing out the air as best you can.
- Repeat with all of the wonton wrappers and filling, keeping the assembled pieces covered with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and drop 5-8 ravioli pieces in the boiling water at a time, cooking for 3-4 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Serve and drizzle with olive oil, and a sprinkle of salt, pepper and parmesan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mind Over Munch is a brand dedicated to making living a healthy lifestyle easier and more fun! Alyssia's mission with Mind Over Munch is to redefine health. Forget about the labels, fad diets, and what anyone says is ?healthy,? and learn to make informed decisions about what is best for YOU! With great recipes, tips, educational videos, tutorials and a little kookiness, Alyssia strives to educate, encourage, and of course entertain through her YouTube Channel and overall brand. Join her healthy journey and begin one of your own! After all, it?s all a matter of Mind Over Munch!