Spooky Pretzel Owls
Win Halloween with these adorable owls made from chocolate-covered pretzels.
- Ready In:
- 5 soft pretzels
- 5 candy corn (for nose)
- 10 chocolate sandwich style cookies (for white of eyes)
- 10 chocolate candies (mint, for eyes balls)
- 20 banana candies (for feet)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 licorice, cut into fours (green apple)
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 1 piping bag filled with white frosting
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or over stove until smooth.
- Add 5 drops of green food dye and mix until chocolate turns green.
- Dip soft pretzel in chocolate and let rest on food rack for 10 minutes.
- Use a piping bag filled with white frosting to decorate pretzel with thin lines. Press 4 banana candies onto bottom of pretzel to make Owl’s feet.
- Press 1 candy corn in center of pretzel for Owl’s nose.
- Twist off top of chocolate sandwich cookie then press onto top right and top left of pretzel for Owl’s eyes.
- Press on chocolate mints onto chocolate sandwich cookie for Owl’s eye balls. Press on 2 inch slice of apple green licorice for Owl’s eye brow.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation