Spinach and Radish Soup
photo by Luckytrim
- Ready In:
- 42 ounces chicken broth
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced radishes
- 2 - 2 1⁄2 cups shredded spinach leaves
- 2 cups sliced scallions
- 1 lb shrimp, raw, de-veined, halved length-wise
- In a large soup kettle, bring broth to a boil.
- Stir in ginger, sugar, pepper and vinegar.
- Stir in scallions.
- Stir in radishes and spinach.
- Return to almost a boil and cook about 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimps.
- Simmer for five minutes more.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5-6 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!