Spicy Sauteed Shrimp Appetizers
- Ready In:
- 1 lb shrimp (21-25 count)
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 ounces oyster mushrooms
- 3 ounces white wine
- 3⁄4 ounce lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 lemon, cut into 1/4, then sliced to make fan
- 4 bell peppers, cut in half and seeded
- 1 sprig dill
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp in olive oil. Add garlic and mushrooms. Remove from pan and deglaze pan with white wine and reduce. Add onions, simmer, remove from heat and fold in butter slowly. Salt to taste. Broil pepper bottoms and distribute the shrimp between them. Pour sauce over shrimp, garnish with lemon fan and a sprig of dill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/kiwidutch/my3chefs2009final-1.jpg"> src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">