Spicy Minced Pork With Egg Plants
photo by Nasi Goreng
- Ready In:
- 1. Heat up the oil in medium high.
- 2. Crush and sautee the garlic for few minutes until fragrance and soft.
- 3. Mix in the pork and cook it until it's almost done.
- 4. Pour in the egg plants that are cut into cubes, squeeze in half of the lime, salt and pepper.
- 5. After few minutes until egg plants soften, mix well the sweet soy sauce (I use Indonesian sweet soy sauce), shrimp paste chilli, oyster sauce and fish sauce.
- 6. Pour in the water and let it cook for few minutes covered.
- 7. Squeeze in the other half of the lime and mix in basil leaves until all well incorporated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!