Spicy Chicken With Chili Lime Dipping Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is to be served as an appetizer, but can imagine grilling and serving as a main dish.
- Ready In:
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 2 fresh small red chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- lime wedge, for serving
- chopped fresh coriander leaves and green onion, for serving
CHILI LIME DIPPING SAUCE
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 fresh small red chili, seeded, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine the fish sauce, garlic, chilli and sugar in a medium bowl. Add chicken; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- To Make the Chili Lime Dipping Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Heat large frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with oil; cook chicken, in batches, for about 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Insert toothpicks into the chicken pieces. Serve with Chili Lime Dipping Sauce and lime wedges, sprinkled with coriander and onion.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION