Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
photo by Cooking Creation
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese dressing, to taste
- 3 sandwich buns, lightly toasted
- Heat the butter a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shredded chicken. Sprinkle with garlic powder and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in the cream cheese and cheddar cheese, until melted. Add the hot sauce, tasting and adjusting to your heat preference (3 tbsp is the perfect amount for my family).
- Arrange the sandwich. Scoop a generous amount of the buffalo chicken mixture on a bun. Pour blue cheese over all and top with chopped celery.
- Serve with a side of celery sticks and carrot sticks with blue cheese dressing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!