Spicy Avacodo Cilantro Gazpacho
photo by RayleneHernandezRey
- Ready In:
- cut & clean your onion set aside.
- clean & take out your seeds of your Serrano chili & your jalapeno chili dice into small pieces you don't have to be exact they are going into the blender.
- now bring these 3 ingredients to a heated skillet with 1 tsp of olive oil cook till tender you don't want to brown just soften them.
- cut and core your avocado's set a side, clean & chop your cilantro set aside.
- once you onions, & chili's have soften add your 2 cans of chicken broth to them and heat & turn off & let cool.
- now add your avocado's cilantro,salt,garlic salt,cumin, & cooled veggies & broth to avocado's. Blend till creamy, strain your mixture add your 2 squeezed limes at that time. Top with low fat sour creme if desired & fresh pepper to top.serve at chilled or room tempature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!