Spanky's Spud Bowl for 1
- Ready In:
- 1 cup prepared hot mashed potatoes, approximately (try garlic mashed spuds!)
- 2 -3 broccoli florets, steamed
- 2 -3 tablespoons corn (steamed or roasted)
- 1 small carrot, cut into chunks, steamed (my addition, for color)
- 3 tablespoons grated tillamook cheddar cheese
- salt, to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- Place the hot mashed potatoes in a serving bowl.
- Top the mashed potatoes with the broccoli florets, corn, (carrots) and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Please note: prep time given does not include preparing the mashed potatoes or steaming the vegies. Ingredient amounts are estimated.
- A kid-pleasin' recipe, too!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!