Spaghetti With Bolognese Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Store bought sauce but you'll swear its homemade!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14 ounces spaghetti sauce, meatless
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 4 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, carrot, celery, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Stir in spaghetti sauce and Italian Seasoning; bring to a boil. Stir in cream and parsley. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add to sauce and toss. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is one fast & easy recipe that appears like you have spent ages in the kitchen. Don't leave out the cream as this to me is the secret ingredient. I used a Dolmio garlic & capsicum sauce mix and like jewelies topped with grated parmesan cheese. A keeper for us. Made for Auz/NZ swap February 2009. :)Reply