MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a very easy and family pleasing casserole.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed tortilla chips
- In 12 inch skillet, cook beef, celery and onion until beef is done, drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning, water, beans and green chilis.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Top with cheese, green onion, tomato, olives and chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
My oh my.. What recipe have I made of yours that I don't like? LOL. I've tried several of yours so far, and our family loves them all. I'm still fairly new at cooking, but definetly improving thanks to you! I made your recipe as is only without the green onions (i forgot them) :-) However, it was still delicious. Thank you so much!Reply
So easy, so quick and soooo good! We eat Mexican food at least once a week, if not more, so I'm also thrilled to find a new recipe. The whole family loved this one!! Mix up a little guacamole and plop it atop some shredded lettuce and you've got a full meal in a short amount of time! Yummy!! Thanks for sharing another great recipe MizzNezz. I know I can always count on one of yours! JennyReply
see 10 more