Southwest Baked Fish Fillets (Ww 3 Points)
From WW Boards.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 14 1⁄2 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1 lb cod fish fillets or 1 lb other white fish
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Pour dressing into an 8x9 baking dish, place fish fillets in the dish with the dressing.
- Pour tomatoes over fish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was okay,has possibilities for great though. I think that I'll try it again with either the Mexican diced tomatos or adding some spice to the tomatos. I also think that the fish needed to be seasoned before the tomatos were added. I personally didn't find that the salad dressing did much for the dish.Reply
see 2 more