South of the Border Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 12 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- Slice eggs in half and remove yolks.
- Mash the eggs and avocado together.
- Add in the onions, pickle juice, mayonnaise and dressing mix; stir until blended.
- Spoon this mixture into the egg halves.
- Sprinkli with chili powder.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with a dollop of salsa before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
What a great deviled egg recipe - I think these are my new favorite. Loved the addition of the ranch dressing mix with the avocado and egg. I am taking this dish to a potluck tonight and I know there will be no leftovers. I plan to serve the salsa on the side so people can have a choice of eating them as they are or adding the dollop of salsa on top. Made for ZWT-8-Mexico/US SW.