Sour Cream Corn
photo by breezermom
- Ready In:
- Remove husks and silks from corn, rinse ears.
- Cut kernels from corn to measure 2 cups.
- Fry bacon; drain and crumble.
- Set aside.
- Saute onion in butter; blend in flour, salt and pepper.
- Gradually add sour cream, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Heat just to boiling; add corn, and heat thoroughly (about 5 minutes).
- Fold in half of bacon.
- Spoon into a greased 1 quart casserole; top with parsley and remaining bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is delicious, but I think it would have been equally delicious just left in the skillet with the additional bacon thrown in for another 10 minutes. I loved this....just wonder why there was a baking time. It didn't seem to change the taste at all. Love corn, and this is not exception with the wonderful fresh corn coming in from the fields here.