- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup cooked turkey or 1 cup cooked chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 cup celery & leaves, chopped
- 2 cups broth, from the turkey or 2 cups chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Melt margarine over low heat.
- Add turkey and onion; cook until onion is transparent.
- Add potatoes, celery, broth and seasonings.
- Cook until potatoes and celery are tender 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add corn and milk.
- Heat thoroughly, but do not boil, stirring occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!