Soothing Southern Comfort!
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Southern Comfort
- 2 -4 cups ginger ale or 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 whole limes (juice and 4 thin slices removed from limes)
- 4 whole cherries (from my Drunken Cherries Aka Cherry Bomb or jarred maraschinos)
- In a shaker filled with ice shake southern comfort and lime juice till well frosty cold.
- Pour into highball glasses that are filled with ice.
- Top with soda and garnish with lime and cherry!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!