Soft Centered Chocolate Chip Cookies
photo by Sheena C.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup butter, softend
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- in a seprate bowl, mix together flour, salt, and baking soda.
- mix eggs and vanilla into the butter mixture.
- slowly combine flour mixture into butter mixture.
- add chocolate chips.
- spoon onto cookie sheets.
- bake for ten min.
- cool for 2-3 min.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My favorite cookbook is "Good Eats the Early Years" by alton brown. my passion is cooking. i love it. it is an addiction to me. my pet peeves are when my bros come and bombard me in the kitchen asking for dough when it;s not even done yet! my favorite dish to cook is baked mac & cheese but i'm famous for my Soft Centered Chocolate cookies, and my cheesecake marble brownies. my favorite restaurant is Bull's tacos in Encinitas CA.