photo by lspoon
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 pieces cubed steak
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place steak pieces in baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix soup, onion, water, and Worcestershire sauce and spoon over steaks.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!