S'mores Style Sweet Potatoes Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Peel yams and slice into 3 parts.
- Put in large pot of boiling water 1 hour.
- Drain, and mash yams until mostly smooth.
- (I usually leave them a little chunky).
- Keep in pot.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Except for the marshmallows, add in brown sugar, finely crushed graham crackers, butter and 1/2 Hershey bar.
- Transfer yams into 8x10 inch pan or whichever you have that the yams will fit into.
- Top the yams off with marshmallows and bake uncovered at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve as a side dish, especially with turkey!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!