Smoked Salmon and Avocado Wraps
- Ready In:
- 2 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled,stoned and sliced
- 50 g smoked salmon
- 1⁄2 cup arugula or 1/2 cup your favourite lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup watercress
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 lime, juiced
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Warm the tortillas in a dry frying pan until they puff up and brown slightly.
- Arrange slices of smoked salmon, avocado, lettuce and watercress on the breads.
- Grind black pepper over top, drizzle with lime juice and top with a spoonful of yogurt.
- Sprinkle dill over the ingredients.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, cut in half and serve.
Join The Conversation