This is a good healthy dessert recipe that's not too sweet. It's made in the crockpot, too!!
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 5mins
- 4 cups sliced peaches (I have always used fresh but maybe canned could be substituted. Don't know about the juice though!)
- 1⁄3 cup Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup oatmeal (not instant--I use whole rolled oats)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Stir in peaches and pour into crockpot.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made this by substituting Splenda for the granulated sugar and using actual brown sugar as the recipe calls for. It was delicious, my whole family liked it, and it made the house smell peachy and wonderful. It was the perfect way to use up my bag of peaches from the CSA share. I am wondering if it would work with plums.Reply
This made a very nice dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. I may reduce the sugar next time I make it; it was a bit sweet for my taste. I slow-cooked mine for 5 1/2 hours and it seemed a little over-done. I think I'll keep it at 4 hours next time. Thanks for posting such an effortless dessert!Reply
see 19 more