Slow Cooker Russian Chicken
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 cups cooked rice (Brown or white)
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Combine all ingredients except the rice in a slow cooker.
- Set for 8 hours on low.
- Serve over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married to a wonderful husband who is my best friend. I love being mom to two boys. Cooking is so therapeutic for me. I love to try new recipes, there is such a sense of satisfaction when it all comes out right and my family can enjoy the fruits of my labor of love - ha ha! I love to read cookbooks, talk about cooking, talk about spices, grow herbs you name it! I'm looking forward to sharing my favorites, organizing my cookbooks and trying new soon-to-be favorites! Diann J.