Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
I adapted this recipe through trial and error while combining 2 different recipes.
- Ready In:
- 9hrs 15mins
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (10 -15 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup pancake mix
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic salt, and seasoning salt.
- Add the cubed chicken to flour mixture, mix.
- Add vegetables, potatoes, and garlic.
- Add the chicken broth and water, mix all together.
- Turn crock pot on low, stirring occasinally for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix egg, milk, and pancake mix.
- Pour mixture over the top of chicken
- Remove stone from bottom of crock pot.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minute.
- Note: You could also use your homemade pancacake recipe instead of the mix.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more