Sloppy Joes - Hockey Recipe
This was the recipe used for the hockey teams when the moms would get their slow cookers and everyone would make the same recipe. The only sloppy joe recipe that my husband will eat!! Very simple, good with salad. Serve over whole wheat buns.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) can cr. tomato soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup water, as needed to make desired consistency
- Brown ground beef in large teflon pan. Add rest of ingredients, stirring thoroughly. Recipe can be doubled or increased as desired with good results.