Sloppy Chicken Enchilada
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) can rotel
- 8 corn tortillas
- 3 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup process American cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Boil, Drain, and Debone Thighs and mix with soup, sour cream, onion powder, and cumin in a large bowl. Cut Tortillas into fours. Add the tortillas bits, green chilis, and drained rotels. Mix Until tortillas are coated with the soup mixture. Empty mixture into sprayed 9x13 casserole dish and cover with the cheeses. Bake for about 30 mins or until cheese is bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!