Sliwka Naleczowska W Czekoladzie -- Polish Chocolate Plums
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A very simple, delicious Polish sweet. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 24 prunes, pitted (dried plums)
- 24 whole almonds, toasted
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- crushed nuts, for decorating (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or waxed paper.
- Microwave the chocolate until melted, stirring after every 45 seconds to prevent overheating.
- Stir until the chocolate is smooth, and allow it to sit and cool slightly while you prepare the prunes.
- Insert the almonds into the centers of the prunes, one nut per prune.
- Dip each of the prunes into the chocolate, submerging it completely.
- Remove from the chocolate, dragging the bottom along the lip of the bowl to remove the excess chocolate.
- Place candy on the prepared baking sheet and, if desired, sprinkle the top with crushed nuts while the chocolate is still wet.
- Once all of the prunes are on the baking sheet, refrigerate it for 30 minutes to set the chocolate, then serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION