- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 6 (1 1/2 lb) flat iron steaks, thinly sliced into about 2 inch pieces
- 6 cups steak sauce
- 5 -6 cups water
- 1 -2 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- Slice steak into 2 inch strips.
- Cook steak in electric skillet for till a little pink.
- While steak is cooking, mix steak sauce, water, seasoning in a bowl.
- Adjust seasoning as needed and adding more water to thin.(If too strong, just use your own judgement).
- Pour mixture over steak.
- Simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes to an hour(the longer it simmers the more tender it gets).
- Serve with sauted vegtables,on egg noodles or however else you can think of.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love food, it is my life. I'm actualy planning to leave my southern homeland, (after highschool) for a few years and attend the culinary institute of america. But untill then i will contiinue to cook passionatly.