Skinny Cowboy Cookies
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg white
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds, ground
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄3 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter, oil & brown sugar.
- Add next ingredients, in order, stirring after each.
- Drop 1 1/2 teaspoon sized cookies onto lightly sprayed cookie sheet. This will make a ball 1 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Cookies spread very little when baking, so can be fairly closely spaced.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes. Cool for 2- 3 minutes, then remove from sheet.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!