Skillet Pork Chop Saute With Peaches (Cooking Light)
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) center-cut boneless pork loin chops, trimmed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 peaches, cut into 8 wedges
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Sprinkle chops evenly with salt and pepper.
- Add chops to pan; cook for 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove chops from pan and keep warm.
- Add shallots, thyme, and peaches to pan; cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in wine, scraping pan to loosen browned bits; bring to a boil.
- Cook until reduced to 1/3 cup (about 2 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in butter.
- Spoon sauce over chops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!