Skillet Green Beans and Noodles
A different side dish my family enjoys.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- black pepper
- 1 cup dried spiral shaped pasta, uncooked
- Cook onion and garlic in a skillet sprayed with Pam for 3 minutes.
- Drain the bean liquid into the skiller.
- Add undrained tomatoes, oregan and pepper and bring to boil.
- Cook uncovered over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook about 12 minutes or until pasta is almost tender.
- Add beans and cook 3 minutes more.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION