Sausage, Green Beans & Potato Skillet
photo by MSippigirl
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 - 1 lb conecuh brand 'original' smoked sausage or 1/2-1 lb Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning, like Tony Chachere's (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt (or to taste)
- 1 (50 ounce) can Delmonte cut green beans & potatoes (rinsed well and drained)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans hunt's petite diced tomatoes, drained
- In a large deep skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage and onion in the oil until onion is crisp tender and sausage is lightly browned. Drain, if needed.
- Add the creole seasoning and garlic salt, stirring well to mix. Add the drained tomatoes and cook over medium-high heat until liquid is reduced.
- Add the green beans and cook 4-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring just to combine only. Serve with hot cornbread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!