Simply Delicious Chicken
This is a recipe I have made for years that always gets rave reviews. Guests always go home with the recipe. The best thing about this dish is the simplicity of it.
- Ready In:
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut up
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 -2 cup dry white wine
- cooked rice
- In a large skillet melt butter over med-low heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook stirring frequently until onion is translucent.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Next add the cans of cream of mushroom soup and the wine and pepper; stirring well to combine.
- If the sauce is to thick you can add more wine to thin it out.
- Serve over hot rice and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
*Made for Australia/NZ Swap #82* Prepared 1/2 recipe, with the only additions- a roughly chopped green pepper (last from the garden), a small can of chopped mushrooms, and 1 tsp salt. Served the 2 of us generously and enough for another night. I usually bake chicken breasts, so this was a tasty change for us. Thanks for posting, CBM !!Reply
see 14 more