photo by Sophista-Kitchn
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat
- 1 cup red onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 29 ounces diced tomatoes with juice
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces corn
- 7 ounces diced serano chilies
- Coat the surface of skillet with olive oil.
- Saute meat and stir to crumble for 5 minutes.
- Add onion, garlic, pepper, and serano chilies and cook for another 5 minutes.
- mix into the meat mixture; chili powder, salt, oregeno, cinnamon, cumin, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans and corn.
- Stir and simmer for 60minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, green onions thinly sliced, and top with Fritos or corn chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 34 year old woman who wasn't raised 'in the kitchen' I am learning to cook and be a better woman for myself and for my man. Food is the way to a mans heart and it's a natural part of being a grown woman.