Silky Pumpkin Pie
- Ready In:
- Place jellyroll pan on center oven rack; preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together pumpkin, milk, eggs, pudding mix, sugar and spice until blended.
- Pour into shell.
- Bake on pan 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack.
- Serve with whipped cream.
- To make whipped cream, beat 1 cup heavy cream with 2 T sugar and 1/2 t vanilla extract. This will make 2 cups of whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was going to post this recipe until I saw that had beaten me too it *lol*....We loved this pie...It cooked up nicely and tasted great...I used a store-bought graham cracker crust.I have only one warning,use a deep dish pie shell as there is plenty of filling.I think that next time I might omit the 1/4 cup sugar as well as there seems to be enough sugar in the pudding /pie filling mix for sweetness.Thanks for posting,Lainey!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!