Shrimp Scampi on Cloud 9
This is the most wonderful shrimp scampi out there!!! It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare, and will have everyone begging you for more! The crushed red pepper flakes gives it a great kick.
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped (or minced)
- 3⁄4 cup white wine, with lemon flavor
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 2 lbs shrimp, precooked, skinned, and deveined
- Melt butter in big saucepan.
- Add garlic and let sizzle for about 2 minutes.
- Add everything else but the shrimp, and stir.
- Let cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add in shrimp and heat through, stirring to coat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Absolutely delicious and tender. Perfectly creamy. My substitutions are not significant, but are as follows. I grated the garlic with my microplane grater for more intense flavor, left out the parsley 'cause I just can't stand the dried version and used 3/4 cup Japanese Sake as I was out of wine. I actually preferred the flavor of the Sake, but this perfectly simple recipe was incredibly perfect.Reply
see 1 more