photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 large onion
- 10 shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 1⁄2 cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon sake (option)
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar or 1 teaspoon other natural artificial sweetener
- 1 scallion, sliced
- shichimi togarashi, for topping (optional)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa or 2 cups brown rice
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and saute onion slices.
- Add mushrooms, water, tamari, sugar and sake.
- Cook until the liquid is reduced in half and mushrooms are tender.
- Put cooked quinoa or brown rice in a small bowl and place the mushrooms and onion on top.
- Sprinkle scallions and shichimi togarashi (if using) on top.
- Infuse love into the food and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!