Shelley's Toffee Tarts
- Ready In:
- 4 (170 g) packages mackintosh toffee pieces (11 individual candies equal 1 bar in this recipe)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 (350 g) package chocolate chips
- 24 miniature tart shells
- 1. Bake tart shells until brown.
- 2. Melt toffee & whipping cream in a saucepan on medium heat until smooth.
- 3. Pour into shells & place a chocolate chip in the center of each tart.
- 4. Cool.
- Please note that the prep time depends on how fast you unwrap the toffee and the cooking time depends on your oven and how fast the toffee melts for you.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I?m always on the lookout for new and exciting recipes that appeal to me or will satisfy the appetites of my husband and two boys ages 11 and 10. I enjoy reading, music, movies and gardening.?