Shea Butter Moisturizing Lotion
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon raw shea butter
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil or 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 5 -10 drops peppermint oil (optional)
- Melt the shea butter in a double boiler over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, stir in the jojoba oil and the aloe vera gel until throughly blended.
- Use a tiny bit on face or lips. Great for hands also.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a Christian wife and mother of 3 kids. Since my DH's high cholesterol, we've been eating better. I never used to like cooking. Since eating better, I've liked learning and preparing new recipes. My kids haven't reconciled themselves to the new eating yet. I grind my own grain and make all my own breads.?Working 2 hours a day in the local high school lunch room.??I am homeschooling my high schooler.? ?Also found out 1 child has multiple food allergies (wheat, dairy, tomato, chocolate, etc) and another is gluten sensitive. So, we just started (July 09) eating gluten and dairy free. I've been busy with getting our house market ready, even though it's not the best time for that.?