Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ready In:
50 uses, roughly
- Fill up a squirt bottle halfway with the liquid soap.
- Fill the rest of the way with warm water (warm so it will mix easily).
- Add 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerin for every cup of liquid (just estimate, it'll turn out fine).
- Mix gently using a back and forth motion.
- To use, squirt on your hair and rub inches Rinse thoroughly.
- Use 4 parts water to 1 part apple cider vinegar in another squirt bottle and rinse your hair with it, this will condition it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!