Sesame (Tahini) Butter Cookies
photo by danno 50
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix first 6 ingredients until incorporated well, then add remaining ingredients to form dough.
- Roll into balls on baking sheet and press down with fork. If adding sesame seeds, lightly press down the ball with your hand, sprinkle with some sesame seeds, and then push down with fork.
- Bake 10-15 minutes based on your elevation and how hard or soft you prefer your cookies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!