- Ready In:
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Blend sesame oil, vinegar, hot oil, salt, pepper, soy sauce and sugar. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Pour over pasta.
- Toast sesame seeds by placing in a hot skillet and tossing until lightly toasted. Set aside seeds.
- In same pan used for sesame seeds, heat vegetable oil until smoking. Pour over pasta.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and green onions. Toss well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!