Sesame and Wasabi Crusted Tuna With Roasted Asparagus
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place aspargus in single layer and raost for about 20 minutes in a greased (Pam) baking pan.
- Put soy sauce in sauce pan with the sugar on low heat. Stir frequently until reduced and thick. Set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in frying pan over medium - medium high heat.
- Crush wasabi peas and mix them with sesame seeds on plate.
- Coat tuna in the mix.
- Place tuna in oil for approximately 2 minutes on each side (rare to medium rare).
- Slice tuna in medallions, spread on plate with asparagus. Drizzle soy reduction over the plate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!