Seared Wheels of Sweet Corn in Indonesian Kecap
photo by AndrewDwyer
- Ready In:
- 2 ears corn
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small red pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons indonesian ketjap manis (ABC Brand is best)
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- Cut the corn into 1cm thick wheels.
- Heat the peanut oil until smoking in a wok.
- Stir-fry wheels of corn until they start to blacken in spots.
- Add the garlic and chilli and continue stir-frying for 1 minute.
- Stirring continuously, add the kecap manis and soy sauce.
- Stir in the dark sesame oil, then remove from the heat and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!