photo by Chef Gorete
- Ready In:
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, or (deveined, tail off)
- combination shrimp, calamari rings, scallops (bitesize)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 large bunch fresh basil, finely chopped
- ground pepper
- 1 lb angel hair pasta (or preferred pasta)
- Boil salted water for the pasta. When the shrimp is almost ready, cook the pasta el dente as per instructions on the package.
- Combine all of the ingredients (except for pasta) in a pan and simmer until shrimp are heated, turn down to low and simmer for several minutes. Taste and adjust for seasonings.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the shrimp mixture and serve immediately. Adjust the salt and pepper if required.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!