Screaming Ghost Donuts
This dough is best eaten hot…and haunted.
- Ready In:
- 4 -5 cups canola oil, for frying
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) package large-sized refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oil over medium heat to 350-375 degrees F in a stock pot or deep pan.
- Roll each piece of biscuit dough into an oblong shape and cut 2 eyes and a mouth with small round cookie cutters.
- Carefully lower each "ghost face" into the oil and fry until golden - about 30-40 seconds on each side.
- Remove from oil and drain on a towel. Once mostly cool, sprinkle donuts with powdered sugar.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note