Scalloped Potatoes and Vegetables
Super easy and makes a lot - great for potlucks!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen diced potatoes (hash browns)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Stir together soup and milk in a large mixing bowl. Stir in potatoes, mixed vegetables, and 1 cup cheese. Pour into a greased 13x9 casserole dish.
- Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 30 more minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This makes a very easy meal. I say meal because I added some veggie sausage patties that I crumbled up and mixed in. I did use the frozen mixed veg ask for because I had some hanging out in the freezer for a very long time and this was a good chance to use it up. I really think that this would be a 5 star review if I had used fresh veggies. Overall it was tasty and satisfying and DH really enjoyed it. :DReply
see 3 more