Say's Vinegar Barbecue Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup unpacked light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- Combine the vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a saucepan and bring to a boil over med-high heat.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the pan and add the squeezed halves.
- Decrease the heat to a low boil and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, let cool slightly, and remove and discard the lemon halves.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to use, or for up to 1 month.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!