Sauteed Mushrooms With Garlic
A must with steak! you may adjust the amount of garlic to taste :)
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add in garlic and cook stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add in the sliced mushrooms and cook stirring for about 4-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice then season with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Kitten I am so sorry to be getting my review posted so late. :( DH loved these mushrooms and I loved how easy they were to make. They smelled wonderful while cooking and before I served them, added a couple splashes of some aged balsamic vinegar. I used two tablespoons of garlic and topped a grilled steak with these yummy mushrooms. Will be making these again! Made and reviewed for Kitten's Recipe Tag game.Reply
see 10 more