Sausage and Beef Casserole
- Ready In:
- 2 packages smoked sausage
- 1 1⁄2 lbs stewing beef
- 2 large onions
- 2 -3 green peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 large potatoes, sliced to 1/8 inch thick
- 2 cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef bouillon cubes, dissolved in
- 1 cup boiling water
- Heat skillet to medium heat.
- Brown sausage well, When finished put the sausage into a large casserole dish.
- Brown the stew beef and add to the sausage.
- Sauté onion and garlic till tender.
- Add green peppers cook additional minute.
- Add into meat.
- Stir-fry potatoes a little and add to meat.
- Add beans, bouillon and seasonings.
- Stir well.
- Cover and bake 350 1 hour and 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 29 years old and I love to cook.... Why else would I be here? I love to try my zaar recipes out on my dear husband, who by the way, is very happy that I found this site. <br> <br>We just had our first baby boy on 01-05-2005. He is the light of our life.... We waited a long time to have him and I know that he is a true blessing from God. I also feel blessed to be able to stay home with him.